GUEST POLICY: A reasonable amount of guests may accompany a homeowner/renter to the pool. Please use your best judgement when bringing guests to the pool. All guests are subject to all listed pool rules. No children under the age of 14 without a responsible adult will be permitted. For individuals ages 16-18, only one (1) guest may be permitted without a responsible adult. Guests for those under age 16, MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in the suspension of privileges.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK… NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- NO Solo Swimming
- NO Running
- NO Diving
- NO Alcoholic Beverages in the Pool or Pavilion Areas
- NO Smoking Inside the Pool Gate or Within 200 Feet of the Pool Pavilion or Surrounding Fence
- NO Animals Allowed in the Pool or on the Pool Deck (with the exception of service animals)
- NO Glass Allowed in the Pool or on the Deck
- NO Children Under the Age of 14 at the Pool Without a Responsible Adult
- NO Boisterous or Rough Play – including playing ball in the pool or on the pool deck (this applies to any hard sporting equipment balls – not balls intended for water activities)
- NO Foul Language
- MUST Wear Appropriate Swim Attire when Entering the Pool
- NO Playing of Music – listening of music should be done with headphones
- NO Riding of Bikes, Skateboards, Scooters, or Skates on the Pool Deck
- NO Food or Drinks in the Pool or Within Two (2) Feet of the Pool Ledge
For a full list of DHEC rules, please see the sign posted at the pool.
Please do your part to make your pool a fun and safe place for all!