Protective Covenants Guidelines (General)
- All owners, by acceptance of a deed, are responsible for payment of all assessments. Any assessment not paid within thirty (30) days after the due date shall bear interest from the due date at the rate of eight (8%) percent per annum and shall constitute a lien against the property.
- No commercial, recreational, or disabled vehicles, boats, jet skis, boat trailers, motorcycles, motor homes, trucks, buses, vehicles on blocks or any like equipment or mobile or stationary trailers of any kind shall be kept, stored or parked overnight either on any street or on any lot except within a fully enclosed garage or behind the residence or garage, screened from view from any street adjacent to a lot.
- Passenger vehicles may be parked in driveways, the number of vehicles owned exceeds the capacity of the garage. The parking of guests or occupant vehicles on streets for long or repeated periods during the day or night (except for occasional, non-regular social gatherings) will not be permitted. No vehicles are permitted to park on lots except in garages or on driveways.
- In-ground pools, which have been approved in writing on an Architectural Review Committee (ARC) form, must be located at the rear of the home and have at least a four-foot security fence around its immediate apron perimeter that is locked at all times except when in use by the owner. This is in addition to any other fencing that may be approved by the ARC. No above-ground swimming pools are allowed.
- Offensive Activities. No noxious, offensive or illegal activities shall be carried on upon any Lot, nor shall anything be done thereon or any substance, thing, or material be kept thereon which is or may cause any noise or foul or obnoxious odors or become an annoyance or nuisance to the Owners of other Lots or that will or might disturb the peace, quiet, comfort, or serenity of other Owners.
- Any change made to the exterior of your home must be submitted, in writing, to the ARC. No garage or detached outbuilding exceeding two stories are allowed.
- No clothes lines are permitted. All garbage cans and equipment must be screened from view from adjacent lots or streets. No garbage incinerators are permitted.
- Basketball goals as well as playground equipment of any type are allowed only in the rear of residences or garages, shielded from street view.
- This community is declared to be a wild bird sanctuary; no birds of any type are to be killed or harmed upon or within the boundaries of this property.
- A reasonable number of dogs, cats, or other small household pets may be kept outdoors at any time but they must not create a nuisance or unsanitary conditions. Such animals must be securely fenced upon the owner’s lot to prevent them from trespassing upon other lots or commons areas. All applicable leash laws shall be observed.
THE INFORMATION ABOVE IS GENERAL IN NATURE; FOR COMPLETE DETAILS, PLEASE REFER TO YOUR FULL COVENANTS RECEIVED AT CLOSING (ARC and Violation matters are addressed in ARTICLE V, VI, VII, and VIII)
For complete details of the covenenants, please refer to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restricitons, and Easements.
This document lists the guidelines for any mailbox on your property. Click here to access the mailbox guidelines..
This document lists the guidelines that must be met prior to having a fence installed on your property. *Make sure to include your final plat/survey and Architectural Control Committee Request form with your application in order to be considered complete. Click here to access the fence guidelines form.
Protective Covenants Guidelines (General)
The guidelines are general covenants for the community. Click here to access the protective covenants guidelines.
For complete details of the covenenants, please refer to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restricitons, and Easements as stated above.
Antennas and Satellite Dishes
Violation Enforcement Policy
This document explains the compliance process and fine associated with non-compliance. Click here to access the violation enforcement policy.
Lawn Care Guidelines
Playsets and Trampolines
Yard Signs Guidelines
Definition of Backyard
This document explains the definition of ‘backyard’ in Myers Mill: Definition of Backyard.